Extracting Reishi Mushrooms into Ice Cubes for Later Consumption
Extracting Reishi Mushrooms into Ice Cubes for Later Consumption is easy to do. It’s best to buy the mushrooms from a local herbal store and pressure cook the mushrooms for 45 minutes at 15 psi. If you are wondering where to buy these mushrooms, here is a picture of the paper that came with the mushrooms.
For information on the benifits of Reishe Mushrooms, Click here
Below are steps to make Reishi Mushroom extractions ice cubes.
- In a 5 gallon pressure cooker, fill it a third of the way up with water. Place 1 pound of reishi dried mushrooms.
- Put the cover on and bring the pressure cooker to 15 psi.
- Let is cook for 45 minutes.
- Let cool until there is no extra pressure in the cooker.
- Remove cover and remove mushrooms. Through used mushrooms into the compost pile.
- Add 100 percent water to the batch.
- Ladle into ice cube trays and freeze in freezer.
- Remove the cubes from the trays and place in plastic freezer bags. You can take these bags to work and dump a few ice cubes in your water at work.
For more information on cultivating other mushrooms like Porcini and Morels, Click here
For more information on Gardening Rhythems and this website, Click here